This transportation hub is a gateway to one of the most diverse neighborhood in Queens: Jackson Heights. Beneath the 7 Train’s platform is a major connecting point for E, F, M and R Trains via a mammoth labyrinth of winding stairs and passageways.
||April 21, 1917
Have complaints or concerns about 74 St-Broadway? Contact your local legislator and let them know. Visit our Resources page to download letter templates that'll help get you started.
Riders' Tips ?
Alternative Transit Options
- Connections to the E, F, M, and R Trains are at the lower level.
- Take the Q23 bus to Forest Hills-71st Ave and transfer to the E, F, M, or R train.
- Take the Q32 bus to Manhattan at the northeast corner of 74th Street and Roosevelt Avenue. The Q32 makes stops along Roosevelt Ave and Queens Boulevard, and continues on over the Queensboro Bridge into Manhattan
- Take the Q53 bus to the LIRR station in Woodside. You can catch the Q53 at the northeast corner of 75th Street and Broadway.
- Green cabs are usually waiting at the station's street level entrances.
- For a better chance of getting a seat, wait for Manhattan-bound train service at the east end of the platform (toward Flushing). The last two cars are usually the least crowded.
Have tips other busses or train to take? Take our survey and let us know!
Top Complaints ?
- Construction — riders caution about hazardous stairs
Want to share your thoughts? Take our survey and let us know!